[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles • View topic - New Eagle Pair

Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles

NESTI (Norfolk Eagle Support Team International)
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: New Eagle Pair
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:02 am 

what wonderful photos. we knew dad would do it. thank you so much for sharing the excitement. and the airport has to be very loud. hoping the new pair is used to some noise. enjoy your time at the dedication, all that are fortunate enough to make it. smiles :D

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people"

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:34 am 

Thanks for these beautiful pictures of our new pair. Awesome! We are in for a great new family. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:53 pm 

So excited I read all 62 posts just so it would really sink in! :lol: :lol:

All I can add is my big THANK YOU!! :D

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:13 am 

These pictures are gorgeous! They brought tears to my eyes. I miss Mom eagle but am so very happy that Dad seems to have found a mate and that they will use the nest in the gardens. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting these pictures. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:34 pm 

Oh - I hope the Eagle Nation doesn't spook this new prospective mate away in our enthusiasm!! Such a wonderful sight! Hoping for a good outcome for this upcoming Eagle Season!!! Yayay for Dad!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

As you go to bed tonite, will Someone upstairs say you've won another tomorrow by what you've done today?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:18 pm 

Tears in my eyes! Great pics!!!!! YEY :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm 

I had not checked lately and I'm so glad I did! This really made my week you guys! This is just the bees knees! :) Thanks for the photos....Liz Spooner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:00 pm 

Joe,
Your pictures of our new pair are just awesome. Can hardly wait to see them in the nest with their little brood. Goosebumps forming now. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm 

Since this topic is a "sticky" I think I should add the latest update from Reese Lukei's Eagle Nest Blog about the additional changes for the 2012 season for future reference.
Replacement Female Jan. 20, 2012

For the animals shall not be measured by man ~ They are not our brethren, they are not underlings: they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth ~ Henry Beston

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm 

So good to see them together. Fingers crossed for their future together.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:22 pm 
Photographer

Gosh - almost a year ago Joe posted these pics. Same couple still together - bittersweet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:00 am 

Shelly wrote:
Gosh - almost a year ago Joe posted these pics. Same couple still together - bittersweet.

Actually no, not the same couple. Joe's pics were from September and we know what happened to her. :|

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 am 

Joe, Duane, I just noticed that date myself. She was such a beauty. Have to wonder how her survival might have changed the course of this nest.