[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles • View topic - Let it begin

Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles

NESTI (Norfolk Eagle Support Team International)
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Let it begin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 pm 

YABBA DABBA DOOOOO - Oh Happy Day!!!! Absolutely fantastic news and photos - thank you Mike - WOO HOOOO

Marianne

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:30 pm 

Thank's for the pictures, Mike and the reminder that the cycle of life continues!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:17 pm 

Such exciting news!! Can't wait for the next "production" to begin. Thanks for sharing the great pics!!

and beyond - a dream to come!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:09 am 

Fantastic News!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:55 am 

You know I gotta add my .02 :lol:
She is quite a looker, beautiful features and I love her big feet!!
Amazing that you could get these captures of her and I think you are THE BOMB!!!
You have helped to ease the minds of millions of eagle lovers :!: :lol: :lol:

Top notch Mike!!

Dana

Life's a Broken Winged Bird
That Can not Fly

http://www.danalusherphotos.com

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:24 am 

wonderful news!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 am 

I am so excited about this great news. I didn't come to the NBG nest until just after the 2011 eaglets were hatched. They were little grey fuzzy bobbleheads, and I grew to love them more than words can say. I'm blessed that it appears I'll be there from the very beginning with the 2012 babies. Thank you SOOOO much for the great pics. All of you photogs are so wonderful and I love you all! I read this forum all the time but rarely post. I hope to become a more active member now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 pm 

I think at least the first two are of the male. The rest I am not sure of. This is exciting to say the least!! :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:00 pm 

Thanks Mike...this is GREAT news!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:51 pm 

THANK YOU MIKE..Soooo Happy to hear the great news..precious photo's..makes my heart sing. I have a question..did you see any bling on our new lady..a glint of a band? It would be nice to know where she came from. It's OK if she doesn't have a band..as long as Dad is happy I will love her ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:42 am 

great comments--some of you are already asking the right questions!!!! :D
Heres to many-many-many more branches going in :D :D :D
No bling Birder--sorry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:02 pm 

♪ ♪ ..Oh happy day.... ♪ ♪ oh happy days!!!! :D

I am ready, "let it begin'!

Thank you Mike!!

Beverly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:18 pm 

Wonderful photos! This is all so very exciting!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 pm 

mike wrote:
No bling Birder--sorry

Maybe he hasn't popped the question yet!! :D Or maybe they have agreed that no bling needed, it's 'just for society's sake anyway' :lol: :lol: :lol: or they are just going to live 'in sin!' :shock: ;) :D :lol:

GREAT NEWS, BLING OR NO BLING!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

As you go to bed tonite, will Someone upstairs say you've won another tomorrow by what you've done today?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:30 am 

beautiful Mike ...thank you!