[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles • View topic - HK and new lady friend at Honey Bee GC

Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles

NESTI (Norfolk Eagle Support Team International)
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:37 pm 

Even with the rain last week, there was lots of action at Honey Bee. HK turned up with a new lady friend; a female about the same age, according to Reese.

HK was on the tower on S. Independence Blvd.

She landed at the Osprey nest.

She introduces herself.

She says, "what pretty bling you have!"

He says, "who are you and what have you done with the banded female?"

HK retreats to a shady spot for some quiet time.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

These are great Pam! I thought he'd been spending time with an older (banded) lady and was surprised to see pics of him with a dirty bird. I wonder what happened to the other female... Their conversation cracks me up!

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. ~George Eliot

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. ~Anatole France

http://www.eaglesandnature.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:51 am 

Ah, HK is proving to be as popular as his handsome Dad! Love the conversation bits--wouldn't it be something to know exactly what was going on! Does make you wonder who the mystery lady is and where the banded lady has gotten to.......A big thank you for sharing with all of in "eagle withdrawal"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:07 am 

:lol: He is turning into a " ladies man ".
Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 pm 
Site Admin

Wow, Pam, thanks so much. This series and story is terrific. That young gal is very pretty with her speckled head. My heart is split on what female I hope he ends up with. I like him liking someone his own age but think the older female might be better prepared to raise young ones (sooner). I need to be more patient?

Of course I hope the older female is fine and that neither gets hurt seriously if there are challenges.
Many thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:12 pm 

Pam, better late than never-- I laughed out loud both at the pics and the captions. Thank you SO much for stalking and recording this :)