[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles • View topic - Great news!

Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles

NESTI (Norfolk Eagle Support Team International)
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Great news!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

Eagle On Alliance is reporting that Dad Norfolk and DT are building a nest on private property -- location not to be disclosed to protect them from further harrassment. I am so happy! Here is their press release:

http://www.eagleonalliance.com/nbg-eagles-find-new-place-nest-outside-garden/

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. ~George Eliot

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. ~Anatole France

http://www.eaglesandnature.blogspot.com/

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Great news!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:41 pm 

Hopefully someone can get a pic or two to share with us! :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:04 am 
Site Admin

Yay! I hope they are left alone by all of us, so that they won't be further targeted by the malcontent. Dad Norfolk has already paid more than any one eagle should have to, thanks to us blessing him with our attention. Maybe in a few years, after a few normal seasons, he will be able to feel free. I hope this for him most of all.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:57 pm 

Oh my, that's the best news I've heard in ages! Darn it, I'm sitting here bawling like a baby--just so very happy....Praying that they'll be left in peace this year--and yes, I'm also hoping for some pictures later on--if that can be done without disturbing them or bringing unwanted attention.