[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles • View topic - Eaglet Banding 4-22

Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles

NESTI (Norfolk Eagle Support Team International)
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Eaglet Banding 4-22
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 pm 

BTW, Chris7 . . . . NICE shots
I understand you travelled quite a distance for this (as did NIV!) so an extra thanks for getting these online so fast ;)

Profile Send private message  

Chris - absolutely fantastic pictures. I was there but wasn't as close as you, even if I was the tears blurred my vision. Thank you so much for sharing your day with us.

Excellent pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for all the nice comments. You all are so nice.

I just wanted to thank the "handlers" for bringing the eaglets over to us so we could see them and get some pics! I've been floating all day! :D If you look at the pics that NBG posted, I'm in the pink hoody. I WAS RIGHT THERE!!!!! I'm still that excited!!! Don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. And yes, I'm still smiling!

VA_RDH, I didn't travel far. Only a half hour.

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. ~George Eliot

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. ~Anatole France

http://www.eaglesandnature.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 pm 

Chris 7 . As you were at the front you can see you on one of photos . Your face says it all you are beaming the awe and joy of standing in front of one of our babies.. Thank you for coming into room and sharing your day with us .. and getting that photo on the forum so fast . Brilliant all these photos and reliving the day again .. Woo hoo for a long and brilliant day :D

Angels walk with us always

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 pm 

why cant all the pics. be under one topic... (eaglet banding pics.) why do so many people start the own thread , why not add to the pics. that are first posted, makes it much easier to read all in one place I belive ann started a place for (eaglet banding pics.) she even moved some pics. to the eaglet banding pics section,, then everyone must start there own topic, everyone that post pics. will still get the praise that they deserve, just my thought :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:30 pm 

Bonni wrote:
I see the tracking device in some of these pix, has that been attached already????

Bonnie according to the information Ann posted, the tracking device won't be put on until the end of May.

Project Schedule

Banding 3 NBG eagle chicks - April 20, 2009
Fit transmitter to 1 chick - May 20, 2009
Collection of satellite data - May 2009-May 2012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:32 pm 

Chris - Thanks for your posts and pix! What a thrill!

And Sandi, thanks for the info. I feel so privileged to be a part of this great group :)