[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles • View topic - Triple Eagle Release 7-25-2009

Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles

NESTI (Norfolk Eagle Support Team International)
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:14 am 

Shelly you did right to stand your ground once you found a spot . never seen so many people and bet Ed and Randy were shocked to see so mant folk.. So long as it helps the Eagles in the long run.. You all did really good ..

Angels walk with us always

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am 

Thank you so very much for the pictures and videos. I was at the event so the videos are wonderful to watch as I can now see all sorts of things that were not visible to me as I was peeking around folks in the crowd. Better still, I can show my husband and friends what I experienced. I'll make them view the videos in a very hot room though, so they can sweat like we did. All the photographers took so many fabulous pictures. I keep looking and looking at them and recalling what a great time I had at the release. It was also wonderful to finally meet so many NESTI folk. Thanks again to everbody involved.
Renee/Cricket

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 pm 

You did real good Chris!! I really enjoyed having you with us and hope to see you again (at a less crowded) release soon!

Proud member of NESTI - Norfolk Eagle Support Team International

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:14 pm 

Thanks Chris for posting his pic's! We couldn't see much of this action! The look on Ed's face in some of these is indescribable lol!

Proud member of NESTI - Norfolk Eagle Support Team International

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm 

Chris you truly did a wonderful job!! It was so good to get to know you that day and I will never forget any of this. Keep up the great videos and pics!!!! Candy (mrsreb)

Post subject: Re: Triple Eagle Day
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 pm 

Great pics Henry. I wonder if that third one was from the same gene pool as Azalea??? Seems to have a similar personality. Beautiful eagle. Thank you for sharing.

Marianne

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 pm 
Photographer

7/30 - I uploaded of few more to mine which is on page 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:18 am 

Wonderful photos Shelly.. Love that one of Randy's face .You can tell he's been there .. lol
And LOVE the one of Ed deep in thought with the Eagle in front of him .. wonderful all of them
Thank you never tire of looking at them

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:40 am 

Duane wrote:
Somebody cut off it's feet. :o :lol: :mrgreen: Love the goofy look on it's face. :D

:lol: another good one Duane

Here's one I just found reviewing the pictures again........the end of a very hot day. We had stopped for dinner and while we were eating there was a quick downpour. Our waitress came to the table and told us we had to come look!! We stepped out to see this......

.........it was a nice ending to the day

For the animals shall not be measured by man ~ They are not our brethren, they are not underlings: they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth ~ Henry Beston

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 am 

Ann this is such a wonderful Rainbow .. long time since seen one and this must be THE best that I've seen .. Thank you for sharing this and the waitress for not letting you miss it

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 am 
Photographer

Oh wow Ann - a DOUBLE. Lucky you as I love to try & capture them but always seem to be at wrong place at wrong time!