[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles • View topic - Videos

Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles

NESTI (Norfolk Eagle Support Team International)
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Videos
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 pm 

Thanks so much Ann. I enjoyed his talk so much and now can watch over and over. He sure knows how to captivate his audience. :D

Also sharing with friends that are going to center in October to an open house, and on to NGB , hopefully to see mom and dad . They love them too and are getting really excited about their visit.

Dixie

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:00 pm 

I just finished watching these video's from the first annual NESTI Day and I'm still smiling, laughing and teary eyed all at the same time! What a wonderful day. Enjoyed every minute of it and so glad that Ann, Chris and others recorded the day for all of us to see, relive and remember. Like Ed, I am so glad to have found such a wonderful & caring group.

But, if not for our beautiful bird, Buddy, we would still be in our nest's and not soaring with friends. Long live Buddy! Let's get him a BIG flight cage!

Proud member of NESTI - Norfolk Eagle Support Team International

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:56 pm 

;) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:21 am 

I finally got to see the videos...thanks so much for 'being there' for those of us who couldn't attend. It was nearly like being there, but. sadly, some of us didn't get to meet our fellow NESTIs in person. What a great bunch of folks who have been brought together watching the birds and other wild life we love! You're all VERY special to me! xoxo!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 am 

ok - well, I'm in tears here watching these videos - some of joy, some of sadness - but always grateful for those who noticed the growth on Poink in the first place - and to everyone at the WCV who has given so much to take care of him - and to all NESTIs who love Poink/Buddy and continue to care about him.

and a huge thanks to all the wonderful photographers and videographers - I feell like I'm there - and it's a great way to get friends interested and involved!

KUDOS to all - :)