[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles • View topic - Buddy in all his glory

Norfolk Botanical Garden Eagles

NESTI (Norfolk Eagle Support Team International)
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Buddy in all his glory
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm 
Photographer

He sure is intellegent & receptive to people! How handsome he is!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:52 pm 

Don't know what the 14 people that viewed this before me thought, but I just have to say WOW!!! The second one is jusst too adorable.

Thanks Shelly

Cary

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:53 pm 

Buddy is the most handsome crooked beaked eagle in the WHOLE world :D
Of course he is prob the only one in the world. ;)
Thanks for working thru darn wire shelly :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:02 am 

He's too cute!!!

Wonderful pictures!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 am 

SHELLY, you did it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
WOO HOO

One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
Shakespeare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 am 

What a handsome guy!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:42 pm 

I knew you got some good ones...but these are even better than I viewed on your LCD screen!! toot toot :mrgreen:

he's just a magnificent creature, isn't he!

For the animals shall not be measured by man ~ They are not our brethren, they are not underlings: they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth ~ Henry Beston

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:52 pm 

wow is right!! fantastic shots these are. he IS magnificent i think. great job, as always!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 pm 

I particularly like the second one
*sigh*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:09 pm 

Finally getting a chance to check in on Buddy Day. Great photos of our special guy, Shelly. Thank you so much. Hope to find more farther down the list of topics.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:12 pm 

Oh, yeah; are you going to get a break from snapping your shutter inorder to make me happy with my wish list? Not rushing you; just asking. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:50 pm 
Photographer

Thanks all for looking & commenting! For those that didn't make it, I'm so sorry as it was a rewarding day!

And Carla - ;) ;) - got to get my lazy butt in gear!! :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:11 pm 

Shelly - What great shots of Buddy. He really is a good subject and knows how to work it. I watched as he would turn his head almost like he knew everyone wanted different poses. You caught him in all his glory.

Thank you so much for sharing. It was so nice to see you there.

Marianne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:55 pm 

I was so happy to see the pictures of Buddy. He looks great !!!!!! And even better, he looks happy and proud. Thanks to everyone who looks after him so well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 pm 

Just giving you a ribbing, Shelly. No rush; I know I will get them some day and they will still look the same.
Buddy certainly looks like he did some serious posing for you all; did he do any of his cute little chatter for you? I still have and watch that first video they posted of him talking.